Become a Professional Organizer
Do label makers and putting things into 3-ring notebooks make you happy?
If you like to organize stuff and enjoy watching the organizing programs on TV for more tips, you’re a good candidate to become a professional organizer!
• Different organizing specialties,
• Using the Clutter-Hoarding Scale, business licensing and insurance, and
• How to get experience before your first paying client.
• Business structure/setup and Taxes
• Business license requirements
Nancy Miller has been an organizer for more than 16 years. Nancy’s credentials included membership in the National Association of Professional Organizers and the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization.
Monday, September 30 6:30pm-9:30pm
Room: HU 101